Free Shipping on order $100 & over (AU) Custom orders are our specialty just ask!
We may collect data about you during your interactions with us.
· using this website or the products and services offered;
· accessing, requesting information on, enquiring about, or providing feedback in relation to, Lillie and Lotte products, operations or services (online, in writing, by telephone or in person); or
· otherwise providing Personal Information to Lillie and Lotte, its officers, agents or employees
after this Policy has been brought to your attention, you acknowledge and consent to the use, collection, storage or disclosure of your Personal Information by us in accordance with this Policy and the Privacy Act.
If you do not agree to us handling your Personal Information in the manner set out in this Policy you must immediately cease to access our website, our operations and our services, and you should not provide us with any of your Personal Information.
1. What is Personal Information?
We follow the definition of Personal Information given in the Privacy Act:
Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
· whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
· whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
2. What kinds of Personal Information might we collect and hold?
We may collect (and hold) different Personal Information about you depending upon how you interact with us. This information may vary depending on the specific needs of Lillie and Lotte, however, it may include:
· your financial information, including payment information to allow us to charge you for products or service you order or subscribe to from us;
· your age;
· your order
· your name, address and phone number;
· your email address;
· your demographic information;
· your comments and feedback;
· your messages, emails, voicemail and other correspondence;
· your interaction with our website;
· the technology you use to access our products and services;
· your business history with us;
· your business or associated companies or entities;
· your preferences;
· your relationship with us;
· the frequency of your enquiries;
· your location; and
· how and when you use our product and services.
3. How do we collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information:
· directly from you (when we contact you, when you contact us, when you visit us or when we visit you); and
· from third parties who you have authorised to provide us with information.
4. How do we hold and secure your Personal Information?
We store your information both electronically and in hard copy. We will make sure that appropriate security measures are used depending upon the sensitivity of the information.
Credit card information is not stored or accessible to us and is encrypted and processed by approved third party providers.
Lillie and Lotte uses data storage and third party payment providers located both inside Australia and overseas in India. Where appropriate, Lillie and Lotte has agreements with its storage providers to keep all Personal Information they store secure, using reasonable and appropriate security methods.
5. Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose Personal Information?
Lillie and Lotte may collect Personal Information for a number of reasons, including:
· providing you with products or services;
· charging you for the provision of products or services;
· providing you with information about our products or services;
· developing or refining products or services;
· internal business purposes;
· providing you with marketing material;
· contacting you in relation to our business activities;
· better understanding our clients, customers and stakeholders;
· tailoring our services and products; and
· corporate governance, auditing and record keeping.
Our use of Personal Information may extend beyond these uses, but will be restricted to purposes that we consider to be related to our functions and activities.
6. What do we do with your Personal Information?
If we collect Personal Information from you, we may:
· use that information for any of the purposes in clause 5 of this Policy;
· store that information in accordance with this Policy;
· pass that information amongst entities we work with;
· pass that information to third parties who provide products or services to us (including our accountants, auditors, lawyers, IT contractors, payment processing providers and other service providers); or
· provide that information to third parties as required by law.
7. What about Cookies?
8. Do we ever send your information overseas?
In running our business, we may need to send your information to service providers who may not be located in Australia. This could be organisations such as our payment processing provider who is headquartered overseas, or to cloud storage providers. In all cases, we will only send your information to service providers we believe to have strong privacy protections in place. If we become aware of any issue with the privacy practices of one of our providers, we will take steps to rectify the situation.
9. Can you access your Personal Information or request it be corrected?
· You may request access to the Personal Information that we hold about you by contacting us by any of the methods as set out in clause 12.
· Upon receiving an access request we may request further details from you to verify your identity. We reserve the right not to provide you with access to Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity to our reasonable satisfaction.
· An administrative fee may be charged to cover our costs in providing you with access to your Personal Information. This fee will be explained to you before it has been incurred.
· We will respond to your access request within a reasonable period of time by:
· providing you with access to your Personal Information;
· rejecting your access request, and providing you reasons for this rejection.
· Access requests may be denied where:
· we believe your request is frivolous or vexatious;
· we are entitled to reject a request by law;
· we are unable to verify your identity; or
· you have not paid the administrative fee referred to in paragraph (c), above.
· If you believe that the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate or otherwise requires correction, you may send us a correction request by contacting us by any of the methods as set out in clause 12, below. We will review your Personal Information and respond to the request within a reasonable period of time.
10. What happens if you want to deal with us anonymously or using a pseudonym?
You can deal with us either anonymously or by using a pseudonym if you choose. If, however, you do so we may not be able to provide you with accurate or useful information, and you may not be able to access a full range of our operations and services. Further, we may not be able to investigate incidents or complaints you have made.
11. Does this policy ever change?
12. What happens if you have a question or complaint about how we have handled your Personal Information?
If you have a question or complaint, you can raise it with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We take all complaints seriously and will respond to you within a reasonable period of time, unless we consider your complaint to be frivolous or vexatious or if we are unable to verify your identity.
If you aren’t satisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, you can make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://oaic.gov.au.